Warewolf latest version 188.8.131.52 is out the door, so why should you upgrade?
New tools and connectors in the Tool Box
We’ve done some awesome upgrades to the Tool Box – it’s much more responsive, and the filter now supports tag search. You’ll see some cool new tools in the Tool Box:
- The Select and Apply tool which allows updates to any data type in one functional step
- A new COM DLL connector that allows you to connect to old COM resources
- Script tools now allow for includes like Node.js, plus allowance for escaping characters in variables with a single check box
- New ODBC tool, plus the Oracle and PostgreSQL connectors have been upgraded and are fully functional
Upgrades in the Studio
Aside from generally making things easier to use and more responsive, you’ll discover some little gems to make your development that much easier:
- The Explorer now supports drag and drop to move resources, and allows for duplicating resources
- Resources screens like the Explorer and Resource Picker are easier to use
- We’ve upgraded various security aspects for an even safer Studio environment
- You can now view Swagger and JSON information directly from the Explorer
We’d love to know your experience of the latest version, please feel free to comment below or ask questions in the Warewolf Community.