We've been working hard on a NEW & IMPROVED version!
- New search feature in the Studio allows users to search for workflows by name, variables and even tools.
- Changed the Warewolf file extension to .bite - double click a resource with this extension and it will open in the Studio. Please note: .bite files are not supported by previous Warewolf versions.
- Implementation of the Merge feature allows multiple developers to work on the same workflow. Learn more about merging workflows here.
- Fixed a bug with the SQL Server database tool, to allow it to correctly return XML if that is what the Stored Procedure returns as Output.
- Fixed a UI issue where placeholder text in some tools was not appearing or incorrectly disappearing.
- Fixed a bug with looped execution that could sometimes cause recordsets to become fragmented.
- Fixed a bug with the Data Split tool, when splitting on New Line with "skip blank rows" turned on, a string with only new lines would return an error.
- The Output window is now visible on the Scheduler screen.
- Improved the capacity of the Data Split tool when dealing with large data.
- Fixed an issue where the content in the Body field of the email tools were losing the new line.
- Fixed some inconsistencies with Test Execution and Test Results.
- When creating a new Web Source, a default prefix of http:// is added to the address if it does not contain a prefix.
- Various other bug fixes and minor tweaks.