We've been working hard on a NEW & IMPROVED version!
- Added a new Advanced Recordset tool. Learn more about what you can do with the tool here.
- Resolved Studio lock when merging workflows.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Studio to occasionally hang.
- Added a timeout option to the Database tools.
- Fixed an issue with the Debug for a ForEach when part of a manual loop.
- Fixed and added new examples – find them in the Examples folder in the Explorer.
- Implemented an execution logging DB (SQLite). All executions with all relevant details are logged to this DB. Please note: If you are running on a server that performs a lot of executions, we suggest that you move the DB file to a hard drive with lots of space as this file can get quite large.
- my.warewolf.io now uses the new execution logging database as the source for the log data.
- Assign Object tool now respects recordset notation (this would previously error and create the wrong object structure).
- Resolved an issue with the File tools where overwrite was required.
- Added an introduction video to the installer for new installs.
- Fixed an issue with the installer that would cause it to fail due to a Windows Group Error.