We've been working hard on a NEW & IMPROVED version!
- Huge performance gain of nested execution.
- Massive Server to Server architecture improvements, paving the way for ZeroMQ communication.
- Re-architecture of Studio and Server communication for big performance gains at design time.
- UI enhancements.
- Faster tab opening.
- Allowed Headers to have sub parameters in the Web Services tools.
- Resolved Sources not being selected correctly in Deploy Select Dependencies.
- Better help text on toolbox and various areas of the Studio.
- Simplified the Database Source screens.
- Resolved the deleting of nested dependencies when filtered in the Explorer.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Save button to disable when needed.
- Resolved an issue causing some tests to fail when run in the browser.
- Resolved a long load time issue when databases have over 100 stored procedures.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Null reference on an empty RabbitMQ queue.