We've been working hard on a NEW & IMPROVED version!
- Introduction of Execution Logging. This allows much easier viewing of the Warewolf Server log and dramatically improves troubleshooting.
- Fixed the "Report Error to Community" bug on the Exception Viewer dialog.
- Resolved a bug with the small view of the Database tools where the procedure name was not being displayed.
- Resolved a bug with the Switch tool where a cached value would be executed when the default arm was removed.
- Web Request tools that have a body (PUT, POST) now infer the content type based on the body value.
- Resolved a bug that caused the help text to change when clicking twice in the same textbox.
- Refreshing the Explorer now correctly adds any server sources, that may have been pasted into the Resources folder, to the connect control.
- Fixed a bug where the Databases drop down box would be shown even if Test Connection fails.
- Fixed a bug with Rollback, Delete and make Current version that caused the incorrect workflow to go to the wrong folder.
- Closing the Studio will now prompt to save tabs with changes.
- Resolved a bug where the Server would accept execution requests before all services were loaded.
- Fixed a bug with the Execution Manager that would on occasion cause the Server to lock up.