Using the Warewolf Event Receiver in SharePoint 2013 is easy. Follow these steps below to get going.
- Upon successful deployment, open Central Administration on the SharePoint 2013 server
- Navigate to Site Actions -> Site Settings -> Warewolf Event Receivers
- There are two options available, but you need to have added at least one Warewolf service before you can do any mapping between the SharePoint lists and the Warewolf services
- First select the Warewolf Service discovery option, and add at least one Warewolf service
- Then navigate to the Configure Event Receivers option to perform the mapping:
|Warewolf Service Discovery||Application page to save service in Warewolf APIS.JSON Service Discovery list by supplying the service URL, Error response|
|Configure Event Receivers||Associate an event receiver on a SharePoint list with an added service.|