We welcome any contributions to the Warewolf project. The whole Community grows and benefits when you choose to contribute.
There are several ways that you can contribute:
- Contributing code to the core Warewolf project
- Contributing tools and data sources (currently part of the core Warewolf project)
- Developing Warewolf workflows to share with the Community
- Developing Web services to share with the Community
- Hosting a public Warewolf Server
- Sending us feedback on how we can improve this Knowledge Base or the software
- Participating in the Community Forum by asking and answering questions
You are also of course free to make whatever changes you see fit within your own fork. We welcome all creativity within the Warewolf community.
To find out more, please read the articles contained within this section of the Knowledge Base.